Released KARLSTAD I-II SSS for RX plugin is finish!

Heres some screenshots :)

6-2.jpg

5-2.jpg

4-4.jpg

3-4.jpg

2-5.jpg

1-5.jpg

I think I wouldn't go OTT by saying that this SSS is PERFECT. It might be because I'm not that demanding person, but seriously, I've driven it through about 8 times and I haven't found a thing to complain about.

Although I do hope that Ford is Al-Qassimi's. Otherwise I will retract everything I've said. :)

Absolutely stunning work with the stage! A lot of details, great textures etc.

Although I have to say that snow banks are a little too soft / forgiving in some places. In some places it makes driving too easy, it doesn't really matter to slip away from the road - and in some places you can't lean your car to the outer snowbank to get little extra support - the car just goes through the bank. A little harder snow banks and the snow physics would be really good.

Even with this little complaint, it's very refreshing to have new snow stages for RBR and I want to thank both Barbje_Keller and Jonathan for this stage.

thank's for yours all feedbacks, this is big support for me find more motivation for make new stages..
About snow physics: this is not easy to do (we did all as possible at this time in rx. BTB don't have snow physick at all, and we must to do something close), hard in original format tracks. And especialy hard in RX plugin. I think, is no way how it to do :( , at this time....

Hi, nice job. Can you explain / share the kind of physics that you used to the snow? I am interested in creating a winter track and your work is an excellent starting point. The objects used are your own or have used a shared xpacks?

All hard work with snow physicks make Jonathan Johansson, and you can find good tutorial from him...
About Xpack, I dont know, it is very specific for current place and it is not useable in others tracks...

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back