F1 2011 Just Purchased!

F1 2011 The Game (Codemasters)
i love steam , the games are cheaper , you play before everyone else , and i have never had a problem whit them . they even informed me just the other week of strange activitie on my acount and told me to change my password if i wasent the cause of it ( i was ) but they saw it !

And you can use this service where you need to confirm any hardware config logging in to your account for the first time. Steam sends you a code via e-mail you need to enter or you cannot use that account.
So yeah, if your mail account got hacked too, it's a problem. But really, if your mail acc is hacked you have bigger problems than your PC games

I dont buy any games on steam or will buy any more games that require steam. I bought call of duty modern warfare 2 over 2 month ago and havent been able to get through the update process without getting a error and havent even been able to play the game yet. Ive had my copy pre ordered on shopto for over a month now. Usually get it in the mail the day before the release date

Yep, just pre-ordered with Shopto as well. Never had any problems with them in case anyone is feeling twitchy about using them. In fact in the past, they have beaten Amazon, Game & all the other big names, by a day or two on delivering pre- or new releases. £19.85 for F1 2011...that's a few pints in my local! :D

Can they change the price at a later date or have they got to honor the advertised price you paid?
Neil, legally after a purchase, no they can't change it, since the contract is for the advertised price at that time... I think by their wording they mean, since you have an option to save a pre-order on your account, & not commit to buying it immediately, the price could change in the interim. For example, you save an item at £20.00, wait a week for your wages, you go back to your account & it's 28.00...tough titties in effect. :tongue:

Yes but on the other hand if you pre-order it at £20 and have it processing then up to the day they send it out to you if it gets cheaper they knock the excess off, but if it goes up during this time then it does not mean you pay more as you bought it at the advertised price.

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 62 29.7%
  • More leagues

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Prizes

Votes: 43 20.6%
  • Trophies

Votes: 24 11.5%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 13 6.2%