F1 2011 Just Purchased!

F1 2011 The Game (Codemasters)
Pre ordered from shopto.uk altough it will some days untill i will receive it by mail , for non UK residents.... better than nothing. Steam sucks big time i am afraid again with that GFWL , i hope next year this thing will be much more easy to order. Cheers !

I wonder if someone could answer this for me: if I pre order it on a site that has free delivery, will I get it on release day or will the fact that it's free delivery mean it will take a few days to get to me?

I'm thinking if I pay for delivery I might as well go to my nearest store on release day for the extra it would cost.

I wonder if someone could answer this for me: if I pre order it on a site that has free delivery, will I get it on release day or will the fact that it's free delivery mean it will take a few days to get to me?

I'm thinking if I pay for delivery I might as well go to my nearest store on release day for the extra it would cost.

From shopto.net, @ £19.85 where I ordered mine:

Delivery:If you pre-order Formula 1 2011 (F1) before 12pm on Wednesday 21st of September 2011 we will guarantee that you will receive it by the release date of Friday 23rd of September 2011, if you do not receive it we will compensate you with £3.00 on your shopto account.

• Deleted member 6919

Me 2 pre-ordered it yesterday and cancelled my coolshop pre order, prefer to have it for definate by the release date even at £3 more

Should of stayed with coolshop m8, it will arrive the day before as normal from there...Wont order nout from steam....

Because Steam is more organised than a shelf system.
but steam isn't 100% protected is it? having a hard disk and being organized is alot better.

Although i use steam and have 5 games on it i will not buy anymore and risk the account getting hacked, only to find out Valve's support sucks big time , well it's upto you guy's haha, im not taking the risk this time with the game.... GFWL is bad enough so to have another internet programme launching the game double's the risks :)

but steam isn't 100% protected is it? having a hard disk and being organized is alot better.

Although i use steam and have 5 games on it i will not buy anymore and risk the account getting hacked, only to find out Valve's support sucks big time , well it's upto you guy's haha, im not taking the risk this time with the game.... GFWL is bad enough so to have another internet programme launching the game double's the risks :)

Use a better password. GFWL is not bad it has its slow moments but bad it is not. I do also believe it was you that lost your information for the email account you used to setup steam in the first place so its your fault you couldn't retrieve it not Steam who couldnt verify who you were.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back