Just installed Race 07

Hi to all,:)
I just installed Race07(Offline for now) that I bought used from Amazon for under $15 delivered. I think it was cheaper on Steam, but was a bit confused. Anyway, I am new to PC sims and am a PC noob, as you will see.
Just like when I first installed RBR/RSRBR last week (W7 64bit) DX11 I had to keep the disc in the tray to launch sim. But after a couple of times playing, I was able to remove disc and launch and play. I don't remember if it was some setting I changed in the RBR.ini file that did it, or what.:confused: I have never had to put the disc back in yet.

However, with race 07, I am getting a pop up window saying I need to put the disk in. Can someone please tell me in simple noob terms how I can launch Race 07 w/o disk running.

If there is something else you think a newbie to this sim should know please advise. I am sure I will have more Q's as I progress.....or degress:rolleyes: Thank you!

Ok, It says that I can install both versions of the game Offline and online. So I will just repeat the install and check the Online box. It is a used copy, so will"Steam Register Code" I have inside the box still work for me, if the previous owner(s) have used that code through Steam also? Thank you.

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 30 24.2%
  • More leagues

Votes: 25 20.2%
  • Prizes

Votes: 22 17.7%
  • Trophies

Votes: 13 10.5%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 7 5.6%