Just installed Race 07

Hi to all,:)
I just installed Race07(Offline for now) that I bought used from Amazon for under $15 delivered. I think it was cheaper on Steam, but was a bit confused. Anyway, I am new to PC sims and am a PC noob, as you will see.
Just like when I first installed RBR/RSRBR last week (W7 64bit) DX11 I had to keep the disc in the tray to launch sim. But after a couple of times playing, I was able to remove disc and launch and play. I don't remember if it was some setting I changed in the RBR.ini file that did it, or what.:confused: I have never had to put the disc back in yet.

However, with race 07, I am getting a pop up window saying I need to put the disk in. Can someone please tell me in simple noob terms how I can launch Race 07 w/o disk running.

If there is something else you think a newbie to this sim should know please advise. I am sure I will have more Q's as I progress.....or degress:rolleyes: Thank you!

Ok, It says that I can install both versions of the game Offline and online. So I will just repeat the install and check the Online box. It is a used copy, so will"Steam Register Code" I have inside the box still work for me, if the previous owner(s) have used that code through Steam also? Thank you.

RaceDepartment Store

The Apex wheel stand is the next step in the evolution of our best-selling wheel stand. Buy now from GTOmega.com for USD 134,95 Bringing all the most loved features from our original model and some new sought-after design changes we have developed a wheel stand which meets the needs of any sim...
Trak Racer fourth or second top monitor stand for flat and curved monitors and TVs up to 50" Important: Compatible with the large triple monitor stand (TM-B3-37) & TR8 triple monitor stand with spacing between the poles at approx. 705mm / 27.8" This monitor holder suits select Trak Racer...
RaceDepartment
Views
Reaction score
The TR120 has been designed with experience gained since Trak Racer started in 2008. The base structure is 120 × 40mm high-end aluminium T-Slot extruded profile, anodized in black. Your choice of wheel mount will be supported by 120 × 40mm high-end aluminium T-Slot extruded profile wheel...
  • Featured
Introducing the official Direct Drive Wheel for Gran Turismo®. Combining PlayStation®5 console performance with FANATEC® Direct Drive technology for the smoothest and most dynamic force feedback sensations. Buy now from Fanatec.com for EUR 849,90 FEATURES Gran Turismo DD Pro Wheel Base: The...
The SPORT Series is inspired by car racing seats, combining comfort with racing aesthetic giving you that extra edge so you can work harder and game longer. Designed with superior ergonomics and adjustability providing you with the best comfort in every position to accommodate extended periods...
Trak Racer Black Anodized Aluminium Freestanding Single Monitor Stand - For Monitors and TVs up to 80" with centre monitor profile is 1200mm / 47.25" long Trak Racer Monitor Stands suit most monitors on the market with VESA Mounting Points (75/100/150/200/300/400mm) and come with a 5-year...