Just Got The Game

I've just got the ultimate version of this game for the first time. What are the first things I should install to get this game running at its best ? I'm looking to get the most essential mods to start with and just wondered what I apps and progrms I should get first ?

Thanks for your help.

content manager
SOL
Crew Chief
Real Head Movement

In terms of cars and tracks...depends what you are into but there is no end of choice, look in the downloads section for Assetto Corsa and sort by rating, that will give you a good indication of the best quality ones out there. If you don't mind paying a small amount then all the cars from Race Sim Studio are really well done.

Just install the latest CM and play around with how it works.

It' so much better at setting up and saving your favourite drive configs. It's also got a great online server broswer for online racing.

Once you know your way around CM try out the Custom Shaders Patch which you can enable inside CM. You can choose last stable or go for latest version. Be careful with CSP as it has so many options to change the graphics you can get lost with it. Initially you might find it changes the graphics for the worse as it may have turned a lot of things on you don't like.

Look at the tools section as it has a 'tool' to analyse the cars for model and data. It will suggest improvements to the models especially paint finish and reflective quality which are worth accepting. It will warn you about changing Kunos data that then prevents online play with that car eg. horsepower, weight etc.

You can install SOL which is a PPFilter mod as well. It gives you better selection for clouds, night sky and weather.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back