Just brought the Fanatec CSL Elite Bundle Pack and need a stand, help please.

Hi all hope is well and good

I Just brought CSL Elite Bundle Pack and need a stand for it I'm not sure which ones can accommodate the wheel, I was looking at the GT Omega Racing Steering Wheel Stand and was wondering if anyone knows if it can fit the Fanatec CSL wheel hubs? Thank you

The GT Omega Wheel Stand should fit the Fanatec CSL Wheel.

I personally prefer the Next Level Racing Wheel Stand, I have had both the GT Omega & Next Level Racing and the latter is far more stable and much better than the GT Omega one.

I would say if you can afford the Next Level Racing, it is definitely worth getting over the GT Omega Wheel Stand.

Upvote 0
The GT Omega Wheel Stand should fit the Fanatec CSL Wheel.

I personally prefer the Next Level Racing Wheel Stand, I have had both the GT Omega & Next Level Racing and the latter is far more stable and much better than the GT Omega one.

I would say if you can afford the Next Level Racing, it is definitely worth getting over the GT Omega Wheel Stand.

Thank you but yea Next Level stand is a bit too expensive for me, after buying the CSL elite bundle pack for so much I'm trying to save money on a stand. I am planning on saving some cash and waiting till black friday to buy a shifter, better pedals and a better stand! But for now the Omega one will do

Last edited by a moderator:
Upvote 0

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back