F1 2011 just bought this game.

F1 2011 The Game (Codemasters)
Just boight this game and wondering what most ppl set their al level i did a intermediate win most of the race in 20% lap in career won the drivers champion in firat year so i was thinking of setting it to hard but i realise that even in intermedia some al sets the qulifying tine in a unrealistic way and i am using a controller instead of a wheel.

I played half way through my first season in professional. Now on Legend. It's not that hard. Doesn't seem like it happens all the time but on some tracks in qualifying, if you accelerate time or jump back to the pits, AI will post much faster time. Sucks to sit through qualifying in normal time tho.

Difficulty setting is there for a reason. It's your game. Play it however you would enjoy it.

Ya i dd notice that if we accelerate tie or jump back to pits the al is faster sometimes. and i have nt try legend but i have a feeling i am going to fail big time lol..right not i will try to train my skills more and doing my 2nd year in career mode winning the drivers champion 2 times but all in intermediate mode so i am stuck between that level and hard begin intermedate too easy and hard is hard for me lol.

You have a choice of using slower AI or using assists to get the racing you want.
I recommend priortising dropping assists as fast as possible to start to drive the car properly then set AI speed to give you good racing (your car about where it should be in the pack). Use your team mate as a guide, if you are thrashing him turn assists down.
You will gradually get to no assists then set AI faster and faster till you are on expert mode.
You prob need a wheel to go really fast without TCS.

Ya i set all assist off except for the racing line due to poor eye sight from conear problem but i dont follow the way the line shows just merely using it as a gauge on the distances for corners. i tried hard in korea and mnage to beat the al by as little as 0.xxx but as you say i should tke my teammate as a guide because somehow when i race in spa i alwys lack in sector 2 and 3 and seems to do really badly on that race lol...

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back