Resource icon

Skins Johnnie Walker Racing - Formula Hybrid 2018 2.0 (Hi-Res) 2.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
AUS_DougII submitted a new resource:

Johnnie Walker Racing - Formula Hybrid 2018 1.0 (Hi-Res) - Johnnie Walker Racing skin for RSS Formula Hbbrid 2018 mod.

Johnnie Walker Racing - Formula Hybrid 2018​
A high res skin (8192 x 4096) for Race Sim Studio's Formula Hybrid 2018 mod.

I've made a few personal skins for AC before, but this is my first public release.

The final product isn't quite what I imagined - I need to experiment a bit for this - but I'm happy with it....

Read more about this resource...

Last edited:
Hi all the shaders on the content are all correct,
if you are requiring matt finishes or custom reflections you need to change this map,
currently it is green changing the colors gives different effects,
please investigate techniques before making judgement on contents or just ask we are always here. :)
good work by the way :)
2018_Chassis__AO.dds

Thanks @chargingcar, wasn't meant to come across as me having a go, I was just letting everyone know that I've got next to no idea about what goes on with all this. Now that you've mentioned that map file, I've got a bit better of an idea, from a conversation we've had previously I think. I'll update my post.

Reactions: CC
Thanks @chargingcar, wasn't meant to come across as me having a go, I was just letting everyone know that I've got next to no idea about what goes on with all this. Now that you've mentioned that map file, I've got a bit better of an idea, from a conversation we've had previously I think. I'll update my post.
If you want like matt , maybe make it baby blue color that gives nicer effects,
green gives really high gloss,
but anything R,G,B will change it so RED/GREEN/BLUE ,
just play around with it until you get what you want,
content manager is best for creating these types of effects, but our car is using carbon base no flakes,
so would make the car bugged and replace the carbon with flakes,
but that map is what you need to get different reflections on the chassis good look :)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back