Jeddah Street Circuit - F1 2024 - Night Race

Tracks Jeddah Street Circuit - F1 2024 - Night Race 2.21

Login or Register an account to download this content
I tried also by replacing this file, but when I start a practice session in CM it says "race cancelled", if I open Assetto Corsa I cant even find the track

Try deleting the whole file, and downloading the latest version that i've uploaded here (the full 72mb file) It seems to be working for a few people now. Sorry about this, it doesn't usually happen when I release a track!!

Hi, I have downloaded both the latest .rar and the new .json file but it doesn't work. I don't use any additional programs, I copy and paste the folder of your circuit in the folder tracks. I do it like this for all circuits. When I load the game I have no problems but when I try to start the circuit it seems that it is going to load and suddenly it closes the load and it shows me the main screen of assetto corsa

In this case, delete the extensions folder in the track directory.

1616091551990.png

View attachment 455970

It's just my way of trying to appreciate the sport, because I love F1 - but also expressing my dissatisfaction with the way it is currently being managed. I know the billboards and flags wont be for everyone, but they've been made so it's relatively easy to skin them with the official brands if somebody wants to do that.

I was about to ask if that's the same track as F1 showcased on youtube today. I guess not. :D

Hi and thank you for getting this out there so quick

Do you mind if I add this to my F1 2021 championship with the necessary credits for general use?

Thanks Cozy61

Last edited:
Hi and thank you for getting this out there so quick

Do you mind if I add this to my F1 2021 championship with the necessary credits for general use?

Thanks Cozy61

Hey sure thing add it :)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back