Jaguar Silk-Cut Formula 1 Team - RSS 2000 V10

Skins Jaguar Silk-Cut Formula 1 Team - RSS 2000 V10 1.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
thejqka submitted a new resource:

Jaguar Silk-Cut Formula 1 Team - RSS 2000 V10 - What if Jaguar brouht a different iconic sponsor to F1?

Fantasy Jaguar Formula 1 Team for the RSS Formula 2000 V10

View attachment 572142

Hey There!

Instead of HSBC and the classic british racing green... what if Silk-Cut stayed with Jaguar as title-sponsor into 2000?

View attachment 572140View attachment 572141

Of course this comes a a complete team-package, including a custom pitcrew and box!

View attachment 572143

I hope you like my take on this, enjoy!
Cheers, Leon

To any of the awesome...

Read more about this resource...

Heya!I just wanna pipe in that this livery is fantastic, and you have every right to be proud of it. Defo gonna be one of my go-to's once I get my PC in Autumn.

I've looked in-depth at creating liveries, but how do you customise everything else? (like the pit crew, the gazebo-type stuff, the pit boards, driver overalls...) When I get to create my fantasy liveries, I want to be able to to do the whole hog, and it'd be really helpful if you told me just how you managed to do it all so it just bridges the next step in feeling like I've created a new team per-se. Thank you!

thejqka updated Jaguar Silk-Cut Formula 1 Team - RSS 2000 V10 with a new update entry:

Awesome screenshots!

View attachment 592859

Another big thank you to @assetto_photography_daily for these amazingly life-like screenshots of this car!

View attachment 592860
View attachment 592861

Check out his IG:

Read the rest of this update entry...

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back