It's time!

To return to the rf2 fold. I've been playing other sims during the last few months and it's come back round to RF2 again. I've downloaded it again and It's like I've forgotten everything I ever learnt. I've downloaded the official ISI stuff as when I upgraded to windows 10, all my files went missing :-( I was into this sim in a big way up until February and then flat spotting just pushed it out of reach for me as it just became to real but I'm willing to give it another go. I remember you guys as the most knowledgeable sim racers I've met so hopefully you'll still have patience while I find my feet again. Cheers

I'm going to keep my questions just in this thread if that's ok. When I last played this, you had to go into the files and mess with the steering torque but I notice there is an option in the control settings in game. Is that the same thing?

So having started playing this again, I've got the graphics looking ok and I've been trying the new stock cars and the apex GT on Mountain peak. Bloody hell! I've had one heart attack in my life time but driving those stock cars is likely to give me another lol I actually felt out of breath driving them. The porsche 997 sounded fantastic compared to some sims I've been playing recently. Beautiful meaty throaty roar to them. It feels good so far coming back to this. Just need to get a little more road feel through my wheel in a straight line on my TX.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back