It's going to RAIN

lol, me too. Last night I was waiting and checking the site every ten minutes untill 5 in the morning.:wink:
I was saying to myself: "Maybe it will be uploaded in the night, because data traffic is better."
I just couldn't sleep like a child.:rolleyes:
Now I've slept for four hours and I'm back at checking the site every ten minutes.:wink:

I'm tired.:wink:

Guys, I think it would be better to go to sleep: it's quite difficult that someone is working on Christmas or at 1 am of the 26 (which by the way is Sunday). ;) Hopefully we'll see something new in the upcoming week.

Thanks Alessandro :)

Can't get upset. We're getting something for nothing here. (Well quite a number of things for nothing actually. )

So when it's ready it's ready. It'll just make it that much sweeter when it does get released.

Let him enjoy his Xmas break without too much pressure :)

From an another forum, not translated by me

Marco Massarutto, on drivingitalia...translated by google..not too bad for once! wrote:

We are a little longer on the schedule, we are finalizing the implementation of some systems and integrating the weather system in it. Our office will reopen the second week of January, we are working from home like the old days and this has resulted in a delay of several days. But we are there before the Epiphany enjoy the new version, expected in beta release not to further delay the wait.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back