Tracks Italotracks payware thread - Napoli 1934-57 released

Oh yeah for sure, definitely do not want to interupt Pescara '57 that will be incredible and we all await your creation.

The people facing backwards in Napoli reverse are scared & shy because I am going way too fast in opposite direction, but is such fun I do not mind the horror I cause at all !!! :O_o::D

A quick Pescara update for you all. :) I´ve planted thousands of trees around, my scene in Max is now creaking and crashing, so I will need to do something about that. I've found a few late reference photos for buildings that I have since built, I'll leave you a few pictures. My next update (when it comes) will be an onboard lap of the circuit.

grab1.jpg

grab2.jpg

grab3.jpg

grab4.jpg

hey there! i just came across this thread, i personally think that your work is amazing.

i read at the beginning that you were planning on doing the ospedaletti track! are you still planning to do it? i would love to drive it on AC.

Hi :)

Thanks a lot for taking the time to write!
I'm delighted you like it, I'm nearly finished with Pescara (this month I really hope) and then yes, Ospedaletti and Livorno to come, as long as Pescara goes well! :)
I'm really looking forward to working on the former, it'll be nice to work on something smaller and see more rapid progress with better reference data.
It's a beautiful location for a Grand Prix, what a wonderful part of the world :inlove:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back