• Welcome to the largest (sim) racing website in the world!
    Blurring the line between real and virtual motorsports.

Issues with the RSS site?

Discussion in 'Assetto Corsa' started by Jeff Huber, Mar 17, 2019.

1. Jeff Huber

Jeff Huber

Ratings:
    +173
    Hey guys , I went onto the RSS site to purchase the F1 2000 mod from them. I entered my card number and all that good stuff , but the payment system just hangs there and won't go through. I waited a good 5 - 10mins and couldn't get it to work. So I went to the " Contact us " option......and that won't go through either? Anyone else having issues with their site as of late?

2. David Dominguez

David Dominguez

Ratings:
    +1,698
    I've just checked it now myself and I don't find any issue...

3. Jeff Huber

Jeff Huber

Ratings:
    +173
    Well , it still isn't working for me. Payment won't go through , and the contact page isn't working for me either. Hopefully one of the guys from RSS swings by here and can help me out. No biggie.

Image2lhd.jpg

4. JayMc73

JayMc73

Ratings:
    +15
    I’m sure I have had the same problem in the past trying to buy from their site. I then tried buying from their Sellfy shop and the purchase went through without any problems.

5. Jeff Huber

Jeff Huber

Ratings:
    +173
    Was able to buy it tonight after work. Not sure what was happening , but I had to end up paying for it through Paypal and a different card? It would except a normal payment without paypal for some reason. Anyways , thanks guy's.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.