19:00 GMT
Qualifying: 19:15 GMT - 10 minutes [NO Parc Fermé]
Warm up: 19:25 GMT - 5 minutes
Race: 19:30 GMT - 30 minutes [standing start]

RaceDepartment Calendar: Click here
Server password: Click here
Racing rules: Click here
GMT Clock: Click here

Note: You must be a Premium member in order to participate. Upgrade your account here.

1. Stefan Woudenberg *
  2. Ivan Fojan *
  3. Rui F. Martins *
  4. Frederic Schornstein
  5. Dewald Nel
  6. Andreas Oehrlich
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. ...
Note: Please sign out well in time (at least 1 hour before the practise session begins) if you're unable to make the race. Thanks! :)

SERVER IS UP!
(Build 1036)

utp: 15

Last edited:
What car is this one based on exactly? Never seen it. Is it a different name for Formula ISI 2012?

EDIT: Seems it is, but the picture in the OP is misleading because it looks quite different.

Do you have a link to the track, which is downloadable externally(i.e. not from the server in-game directly)?

Sign me up.

Last edited:
Sorry, can't join. Although I reallly would have loved to. :(

But I've committed to the Presto GP race on wednesday. The main reason was that I wanted to do som formula racing. And then this comes up. It's a mean world somtimes :cry:

Ah, my apologies, I completely missed this. You can download the track from here.

Regarding the car, it is the Formula ISI (a.k.a the Formula Masters), but I believe the picture may be of the International Formula Masters mod (which is a mistake on my part).

Oh, that makes sense. :)

Thanks for the reply. Will get the track after work. :)

Sorry, can't join. Although I reallly would have loved to. :(

But I've committed to the Presto GP race on wednesday. The main reason was that I wanted to do som formula racing. And then this comes up. It's a mean world somtimes :cry:

Dammit! I'm also meant to be racing at Presto GP. I wish the F ISI race was on a different night. I'll have to sign out, unfortunately.

I'm really sorry to drop out at short notice. Not been back from work long, somethings come up and I have to go out :(
Hopefully see you all soon, once again sorry for messing you around :(

This was a very hard event for me, i have almost zero experience in open wheelers and i jumped straigth to the most powerfull ones, thank god for traction control :roflmao:
i still had to pit due to lçoosing the front wing and had some damage in left rear, which worn out my rear tires (i changed them during lap 8 when i pitted for damage) until they were red in the last lap.
Despite being a hard event i had fun and i hope there are more open wheelers events that i can take part, i defenitevely need to do some laps in smaller open wheelers to get some experience in them ;)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back