Is there a Real Head Motion-like thing integrated to CSP?

I remember seeing a while back that there was a Real Head Motion-equivalent type thing being developed for CSP.

Is there one now? If so, where to find it?

Or is it simply an integration of the Real Head Motion app?

Out of the box it is well configurated but you may change the effect gain for looking to apex more to the right; i have it at 100% currently. Also tilt split could be set to a higher value. Slow response gain and slow response speed are the values for each axis; so if you want to have more wobble you need to change these values (the values are for X, Y, Z axis each).
If you want to use left / right cross on your wheel for looking remember to enable "stop AC from using POV in pits app" under General Settings in CSP.

Thanks, Sascha
The reason I’m asking about it is cos I’m gonna do some oval racing and those banked turns need something other than AC’s default lock to horizon.
I did try RHM in the past. I like it but prefer AC’s lock to horizon (unless I’m on the corkscrew or descending Mt Panorama).

Hey guys, I've been using helmet cam in ACC a lot lately and have become addicted to it. I'm really able to see and hit those apexes so much better. Has anyone been able to set up Neck FX or RHM so that it responds in a similar way to ACC helmet cam. I'm finding it hard to use the static cockpit view now. Please share your settings! Thanks!

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back