Is there a patch for Sergio Loro's 60s Suzuka to fix cars falling through the ground? Or could someone please fix that?

Sergio Loro's 60s Suzuka mod feels great, the elevation changes are much easier to see, and some corners are more flowing than with later changes to the track. However, if I drive off the track most anywhere, the car falls through the ground. This is quite a bummer in any kind of a longer race.

Is there a patch that fixes this? Rainmaker's adjustments seem to only change shaders and minor models.

Alternatively, could anyone please make the ground work as it should? I'm just a filthy casual bum, but I'm guessing since all of the track is done, this should be some kinda 'select all the off-track ground' manual fiddling and then assigning a collision property to it, or something like that. Admittedly I know nothing about proper 3D modeling, so may be wildly mistaken in my estimation of the difficulty of this endeavor.

Is just a filenames from the 3D models that don't start with a number.
As in 1GRASS***, 2ROAD***
And the name of that object you drive on should also be in the Surface.ini
But mostly they are, but without a digit before the name they are not recognized.

hello
issue is related to some combination of CM+CSP version. for some people it works okey, for others not.
i never have a problem with my system so it is hard to figure out whats happen.
some guy fix doing this
"Fixed on my end. CSP / general patch / physics tweaks / all boxes checked EXCEPT, Use Custom raycasting, blank.
Just tried 3 different cars and all stayed above ground."
others reistalling track after update CSP to latest stable version.

Did you do the Phoenix international (oval) track Sergio? Either way, The league I race with were having a similar issue, falling through the apron along the front stretch. Couldn't figure it out. Finally upgraded to the newest CSP and problem was solved. Turned out nobody in the group was using the newest (free) version of CSP. IIRC it was 0.1.79 at the time. But it fixed it for all of us. So, everyone make sure your stuff is up to date and that -may- solve the issue!

"Fixed on my end. CSP / general patch / physics tweaks / all boxes checked EXCEPT, Use Custom raycasting, blank."

Thanks for the info! Regrettably, this didn't work for me—but I'm on an older version of CSP, because newer ones don't work on my machine for some reason. Namely, I'm on 0.1.76. Guess that's the problem, or some combination of settings.

Did you do the Phoenix international (oval) track Sergio? Either way, The league I race with were having a similar issue, falling through the apron along the front stretch. Couldn't figure it out. Finally upgraded to the newest CSP and problem was solved. Turned out nobody in the group was using the newest (free) version of CSP. IIRC it was 0.1.79 at the time. But it fixed it for all of us. So, everyone make sure your stuff is up to date and that -may- solve the issue!
no! i did not make that track, for american oval Islip Speedway and Asheville, plus 30s version of Indy.

Latest News

To join the OverTake Racing Club races I want them to be: (multiple choice)

• Free to access

Votes: 218 87.9%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 44 17.7%
  • Better structured racing club forum

Votes: 35 14.1%
  • More use of default game content

Votes: 37 14.9%
  • More use of fixed setups

Votes: 67 27.0%
  • No 3rd party registration pages

Votes: 83 33.5%