F1 2010 Is there a complete 2011 mod available?

F1 2010 The Game (Codemasters)
hi there,

new boy here so dont jump at me for asking. :D

i installed the 'other mod' before i knew it used unauthorised work, gotta re-install game now its nobbed up MP :mad:

so.......is there a 2011 mod in works? or is this not feasible as it breaks the game?

cheers,
jim.

Not sure what you are trying to say... look at the mods section, there are loads of mods for various different things. Some will stop you playing online (anything that changes AI I think or changes the database not too sure) some wont. The answers are there if you read through it.

i was asking if theres a complete 2011 mod in the works.

the mods i see are for various teams and other bits, but not a 2011 mod with teams,drivers,skins etc like rfactor.
but it looks like this game is unfriendly to most updates.

As Deane said above, you can change textures (cosmetics) at will, but anything which alters the database can impact online gaming.
So make sure the mods you choose just alter the look of the car livery.

I think at the moment there are just individual car liveries being done by different people, the Pirelli tyre mod will work on all cars.
Ive not looked in the mod section lately, but all the answers to your questions will be in that section.

i was asking if theres a complete 2011 mod in the works.
why did you not say that in the first place?

the mods i see are for various teams and other bits, but not a 2011 mod with teams,drivers,skins etc like rfactor.
but it looks like this game is unfriendly to most updates.
Yes that's correct, individual people make the mods and upload them, their isn't a complete package as im aware.

Remember mod's are built around the game not the other way around so there will bound to be problems especially going online, i hate the AI but im not risking download the AI mod to ruin my online experience.

Some mod's do have problems which won't let you online, remember install 1 mod at a time go into game and make sure everything is ok, then proceed with the next mod, that way fi you do have any problem's you know it was the last mod you installed which is causing the problems.

ok i apologise for missing the word 'complete', but thanx for the replies.

1 last question :)

regarding online play and changes in database [driver names]

does the game take the hosts database then check clients as they join to see if they match?

im thinking of 2 players with the same edited drivers names and skins.

cheers,
jim.

hi there,

new boy here so dont jump at me for asking. :D

i installed the 'other mod' before i knew it used unauthorised work, gotta re-install game now its nobbed up MP :mad:

so.......is there a 2011 mod in works? or is this not feasible as it breaks the game?

cheers,
jim.

We are working on a complete 2011 Make Over buth its ganna take some time for we complete it

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back