is stockcar extreme worth buying

hi guys been putting off buying this over last few yrs.is it really worth getting.i usually play iracing n race 07 and f1 and gtr2.pros and cons.i am using thrustmaster t300gte rim with fanatec csr elite pedals.

If you prefer your racing on the "sim" side it's a no-brainer, and it looks like you do based on Race 07 and GTR2 and for the fact you use a wheel - may be the best value racer you can buy.
Note, when I "first" tried the demo I was not that impressed as the graphics looked so dated BUT after some tweaking it looks more than adequate (miles ahead of Race 07/GTR 2) and the rest of the game quickly shines given a little time (FFB, AI, content, physics, sound, ...). It's not my only racing sim as I enjoy them all but it's definitely in the rotation.

Edit: Pro, see above, Cons.........still thinking.............still thinking...........not photo-realistic ;)

Last edited:
Of course it is. And there is a 1 hour demo (not the latest version) on their website you can try out to make your own mind up. It's a no-brainer though. Buy it.

thanks gratefully for the replies defo sounds like my type of game.defo prefer the proper sims that will challenge my skills.i have tried the demo and liked it but myself u never really get the true feel from a demo.think i will jump on n get it downloaded thx again guys

I honestly regret buying pCARS, sometimes rF2 and had some doubts after buying Assetto Corsa.
Yet I have never ever in my life had to deal with ANY doubts or regrets for GSCE and Formula Truck.

think its down to want each individual wants from there racing experience and what sim setup you have rig/wheel/pedals/pc specs.had rf1 n had a few gd years with that.myself i am a huge lover ov dtm/open wheel/touring car classes.that formula truck looks fun tho is it sim style

that formula truck looks fun tho is it sim style

It's very sim style :) So much so that if you try to drive the trucks like you would drive a car, it's not going to end well at all. You don't know what "understeer" means until you try to drive one of those trucks, trust me. My usual procedure is:

- approach a corner;
- light a candle to whatever god I happen to favor at the moment;
- start praying;
- turn the steering wheel;
- watch the truck go straight;
- turn harder;
- watch the truck go straight;
- pray really hard;
- sometimes the truck turns;
- grin a big grin.

I might be exaggerating just a little, but really, the game is tremendous fun. You won't regret it. Plus you can buy the Reiza bundle on Steam, and get FTrucks and Stock Car Extreme together with a significant discount.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.