is stockcar extreme worth buying

hi guys been putting off buying this over last few yrs.is it really worth getting.i usually play iracing n race 07 and f1 and gtr2.pros and cons.i am using thrustmaster t300gte rim with fanatec csr elite pedals.

Daily events here on RD with GSC, and we run 1 FTruck race every 2 weeks. The online FTruck scene suffers a bit, but you can still find it here :) (Yes, shameless plug)

My two cents: I bought Assetto Corsa Early Release a year ago or so, and I am quite dissapointed.
I bought Game Stock Car about a month ago (yes, like that late since it released), and I just cannot stop playing it. Every car is great. Every track is great.

If you enjoy the kind of mods that are challenging, this is the sim, hands down.

I like to drive the Yellowbird around the Ring in AC on occasion, check for possible improvements in FFB in Pcars once a week(they pass but still waiting for them to be really good) and have some Skippy battles at Lime Rock and Mid Ohio in RF2 but the other 95+% of the time I am in GSCE marveling at how much more advanced and analog the feel of the FFB is compared to all the others.

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 19 25.3%
  • More leagues

Votes: 18 24.0%
  • Prizes

Votes: 16 21.3%
  • Trophies

Votes: 7 9.3%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 5 6.7%