F1 2011 is possible that the cam and change the grip??

F1 2011 The Game (Codemasters)
I think he means camera cause ive noticed this aswell but couldnt get a grasp of it was me or not. For the difference in handeling with cameras is immersive. I actually stopped using the T-cam and using a moddified cockpit-cam (Made moreore dynamic, loop-to-apex added). But i think its between the ears, with the cockpit cam you have a 'slower' definition of the speed youre travelling. Thus you will push even more within the limits.
So i had that with the cockpit cam, not sure what about you Beodengheda

I noticed something last night, I seemed to be faster using T-cam instead of cockpit by about 1 second

I'm almost entirely positive it was because I could see the exit of the turn though and felt more comfortable accelerating through turns.

This was at malaysia, turns 5/6 7/8 10-12 especially. It did make me feel like I had more grip, but I think it was a confidence thing, not an actual glitch.

So kind of the same thing you experienced lefty, just the opposite xD

I've noticed when switching between cockpit and T-cam views I have to change the saturation settings to achieve the same steering input feel. In cockpit view I run saturation and linearity at 0 so the wheel in my hands is 1:1 with the wheel in-game, when I switch to T-cam view I have to bump the saturation up to 20-25% to get the same responsiveness. I think Lefty probably has it right that it is "between the ears" in that your sensation of speed and closing rate is different in the two views. I know that if I try to run 25% saturation in cockpit view I'm jumping kerbs and missing apexes because of turning in too soon, as well as the virtual wheel turning more than I am turning my wheel is a bit of a distraction and makes it hard to be consistent.

I usually use T-Cam because I can see more of the track and you start getting a better feel of the track which in terms will make you faster i suppose. I can't use a chase cam at all, just doesn't feel right.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back