MGP20 Is it possible to import custom stickers into the game?

Hello community, as we all know, Milestone didn't make an option this year to share custom stickers we make, so we can't download them either, so I am wondering if they can be downloaded and inserted into the game manually? I desperately need Monster Energy, RedBull, HRC, Suzuki and other logo's for customizing the helmet, but I don't know how to make them myself in the game editor....

Hello community, as we all know, Milestone didn't make an option this year to share custom stickers we make, so we can't download them either, so I am wondering if they can be downloaded and inserted into the game manually? I desperately need Monster Energy, RedBull, HRC, Suzuki and other logo's for customizing the helmet, but I don't know how to make them myself in the game editor....
I don't know, I don't use it, but I think maybe you should specify the question a bit more if you want someone to answer you, although if you want to import logos from your own computer, it must be complicated.

I don't know, I don't use it, but I think maybe you should specify the question a bit more if you want someone to answer you, although if you want to import logos from your own computer, it must be complicated.
I have my DownloadedStickerUgc.sav file from motogp 19 so if someone could find a way so it can be transfered to motogp 20 like my created stickers, that is what i need

Definitely would love to know if this is possible!

We probably could exchange StickerProjects.sav files but without a mean to merge them together you would be restricted to one collection at a time.
Sharing stickers (or even making them) in the game was not available at launch last year either. I hope it will comme with a patch eventually.

We probably could exchange StickerProjects.sav files but without a mean to merge them together you would be restricted to one collection at a time.
Sharing stickers (or even making them) in the game was not available at launch last year either. I hope it will comme with a patch eventually.
Doesn't matter, my motogp 19 sticker collection has everything I need :)

We asked Milestone about it and they said they can't enable it due to licencing agreement. So I guess Monster and RedBull had a lot to do with this not being an option in gp20

Last edited:
It is possible to create those logo's whit gimp and repack it into a file amd import it in game, only problem is. Those stickers will be limited wich means it isn't giving a lot of variation with different logo's.

For example there are 5 logo's ingame wich you can replace in 5 custom logo's created with gimp, that means that you only could choose those 5 ( its just an example )

You can share your StickersProject.sav and use from the others, I tested and its working. For example if I have redbull as stickers project and I share to you my stickersproject.sav, you will have redbull when you enter to the game.

I was wondering if we can open those files to edit on our PC's and try to see if works to upload online, but don't know how to open, anyone know any program?

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back