Is it possible to have 3 devices and still play simracing?

I have a TSPC racer I'm going to get Fanatec V3 pedals soon and I'm planning on getting SHH Shifter however they will all act as three separate devices therefore I was wandering will the sims recognise 3 devices at once? Thank you.

Most sims recognize at least 3 devices.

For instance, I have a Fanatec CSWv2, Logitech G25 pedals on a bodnar USB cable, and Logitech G25 shifter on another bodnar USB cable for a total of 3 devices. These are all recognized by R3E, AMS, AC, pCARS, and rF2. Configuring "Frankenstein" systems such as this can sometimes be a challenge... I remember R3E being a pain because it kept expecting the pedals to be Fanatec as well, but in the end everything worked. rF2 will recognize some large number of devices, like 6(?).

Wreckfest, as I recall, only recognizes the pedals & wheel, but I haven't tried confirming that lately, so it may or may not support 3 devices. Most of the older sims recognize 3 devices with no difficulty (Race07, GTR2, & original rF).

Upvote 0
Just chiming in to say that I also use three devices... T300 wheel, modded G27 pedals on a Bodnar cable, and a G27 h-box on a Bodnar adapter. They work absolutely fine in the sims I currently play, which is RaceRoom, Automobilista, Assetto Corsa, and rFactor 2. :thumbsup:

Upvote 0
I have four devices:
T300
ClubSport V3
SSH Shifter
Button box + hall sensor handbrake (and sometimes G25 pedals were connected to the Teensy board too)

I never had any problems at all with any game: Richard Burns, rFactor, Automobilista, ETS2, Assetto, R3E, Dirt Rallye...

Upvote 0
Yeah you can pretty much have as many as you have USB holes to shove them into, I'm counting 7 sim peripherals on my rig, some are doubled up such as my sequential shifter and wheel paddles, but all can be mapped.

Upvote 0

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back