Is Automobilista on line Alive and well?

There never seems to be many players on servers. It appears that its a game that most people seem to use only with Ai.
Unless i am doing something wrong. I come from a xbox gaming situation where servers are up a lot more and interaction seems to be from all over the world. I have played against usa and european located players.
Would appreciate thoughts from others
Dover16

thanks Glad to hear a positive regarding ams 1
I am in Australia and time zones just make it a little difficult to organise races. I often run jeffv8 server in open mode when i can . Hoping to see you there sometime

We are aust central timezone which puts us 10.5 hrs out of sinc
Whats your best on air time in London time?
I can be on-line tomorrow at 9am UK time for a bit as I am (working from home :D ) if you are around? I will try and look out for your server. Don't suppose you have the cart mod installed? would be great to do some laps with you on that. I haven't actually tried the V8's yet either so happy to give them ago as well if you would prefer :)

I can be on-line tomorrow at 9am UK time for a bit as I am (working from home :D ) if you are around? I will try and look out for your server. Don't suppose you have the cart mod installed? would be great to do some laps with you on that. I haven't actually tried the V8's yet either so happy to give them ago as well if you would prefer :)
no carts so super v8 at adelaide will open track at around 8.45am uk time .Usually run a few Ai for competive times Jeffv8 Anyybody welcome to join in. thats 19.24 aust central time

I only wish I could join now but Im at work. and by the time I get home it will be silly o'clock in Aus. I will check the server list though, should be home around 5pm uk time with a following wind and a heavy right foot :D

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back