iRacing Road Pro Series 2011 highlights videos

Hi guys!
Xosé F. Estrada Suggested me to post a thread here about my gighlights videos.​
I hope you like it, the videos show my point of view with some tv shots, onboards, slow motions, crashes and battles i had in the season.​
Right now we are at week 10 Watkins Glen, i will update the post with the next races.​
Im sitting in 8th position in the standings, with the DWC license secured for next year Nvidia Series.​
WohOoooOoO!​
Round 1 @ Spa​
Starting 9th. Arriving 12th, crash at les combes lap 1
Round 2 @ Okayama
Starting 16th. Arriving 9th
Round 3 @ Indy GP
Starting 25th. Arriving 15th

Round 4 @ Silverstone
Starting 4th. Arriving 10th
Round 5 @ Phillip Island​
Starting last (35th). after the crash arrived 22th

Round 6 @ Zandvoort​
Starting 19th. tried to avoid 2 spinning cars at start almost hit Rudy and avoided to the wall.
Right suspension and sidepod broken
Round 7 @ Virginia International
Starting 10th. arriving 5th.
Round 8 @ Road America​
Starting 20th. arriving 10th. Epic battle with Alex Arana.
Round 9 @ Oulton Park
Starting 5th. arriving 14th after a crash and 1 more pit stop for a new front wing

Round 10 @ Watkins Glen
Starting 9th, DISCONNECTED FUUUUUU

Man i saw Jaroslav´s race (well as long it lasted) started 2nd then took 1st but eventually hit a curb and hit the barriers.
hey Yes Hampus, that was also a scary moment, when i saw Jaroslav crossing the track sideways after that crash, great performance from Jar in watkins.

yeee, Ian Lake explode, Dani and Fulvio hit him, Fulvio went airborne.
the other mess was Davison/Andre netcode,
Davison didnt launch well, Andre overtook him and the netcode crashed the aussie.

yep i am classified Xose :p but well, a DC is always a bit annoying as you know :)

DISCLAIMER: I am not proud of the next videos
Chris Hall report:
As the green flag dropped Pablo López tried to squeeze his Williams-Toyota FW31 between the left-hand wall and My3id’s Andre Boettcher. Finding there was no room to get through, the Radicals Racing sim racer darted to the right, directly into the path of Twister Racing’s Jeremy Bouteloup. Bouteloup’s attempt at evasive action resulted in contact with Roy Kolbe, triggering a chain reaction involving a further eight cars – including Ian Lake, who barrel-rolled into retirement along the front-straight.
http://www.iracing.com/inracingnews/iracing-news/schmalenbach-surges-to-sebring-victory/

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back