RD Series on Simracing.GP

Daily WTCR races on Simracing.GP Weekly GT3 Endurance races on Simracing.GP Weekly GT3 Sprint Races on Simracing.GP Weekly GT4 Sprint Races on Simracing.GP

iRacing | New Patch Released

@Iracing - Still waiting and 'hoping' the A.I. for the 1987 Cup Cars will be released...

As it's the only series i am interested in, i have no wish to renew my subscription for content i have no requirement for...:/

Please add the A.I.!

Kind regards

Looks like SP mode will provide a similiar experience in terms of season and series like online-mp-mode in future. The current 911 Cup series gives a first taste I guess.

Last edited:
Incredible how people continue renting a sim when there are out there more realistic options to own these days, lets say ams2, rf2 o acc....also ams1 or acc are more realistic in many ways than iracing.

With time one learn to not follow the majority mainstream, cuz excellence is not for everyone.

Btw great times to simrace!

Incredible how people continue renting a sim when there are out there more realistic options to own these days, lets say ams2, rf2 o acc....also ams1 or acc are more realistic in many ways than iracing.

With time one learn to not follow the majority mainstream, cuz excellence is not for everyone.

Btw great times to simrace!

Each sim has its strengths for sure. I do drive irl and find iRacing to be pretty realistic on the road tire based cars I could compare them to the most. The GT cars recently had a tire update and feel much better than when I tried them before. I have been driving the Lambo this season and it handles very well.

It is also nice to be able to drop into a race at a random time with 300+ racers broken into 10+ splits based on skill rating without issue, in multiple road, oval, even dirt based series on a mature, seamless service.

Last edited:
Had my first race after 1/2 year today. European Sprint Series. It has been so great. 40 cars on track and fantastic race action. Awesome.
Next week Gilles Villeneuve. Almost forgot this circuit and after dozen of laps, I'm sure this is going to be as good as Silverstone if not better. The flow of this track is so amazing.