iRacing latest deal only $5 !!!!!

Daniel thats what got me into iRacing the 2nd time. I have already spent a lil over £60 on content so far :). I am looking at spending for more tracks today. Might aswell get it over with and have all the road tracks now since I have the funds to spend. Once I am skint I can rip the benefits of the tracks.

For a $fiver though or £3 for a month test of this beauty if so much better. Anyone looking at iRacing as a replacement for hardcore sim racing this is the time. Its doesnt get any more hardcore than this. Should be 18+ rating but ya get me drift lol.

Abdul, please could you let me know what you recommend out of these please;
http://simracing-news.blogspot.com/p/iracing-promotions.html

I was thinking this one would be one I enjoy most;
Your membership registration includes the following promotion:
3 month including the Dallara Indycar - $24
A discounted three-month membership including the Dallara Indycar.

Then I can buy it today (1st Aug) and get going :)
Thanks,
Dan.

EDIT: Also bear im mind im a total noob so need a good handling car :p

You gonna start with 3 cars Indy being one of them and 2 rookie cars. Having that Indy car will come handy if you are into oval races. Best of luck m8. It's a steep learning curve but so worth it honestly.

I used one of the codes for 5 bucks and got Zandy for free. Now I am going on vacation and my month will run out while I am away, are we allowed to use another code to renew our subscription?

just noticed that all those codes say 'for new iRacing members only'...

There are even better deals available for one month. Just enter one of these codes:

PR-Zandvoort - $5 for one month, plus Zandvoort track for free (forever, as long as you are a member)

PR-INTELGP - $5 for one month, Star Mazda formula car for free (forever, as long as you are a member)

These are really good deals because the track and car normally cost $15 and $12, respectively.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back