inverted pedals Vs non inverted

Im doing a fair bit or dirt 2 and project cars 2. I've seen some chat about using inverted pedals. I wondered what the real difference is if anyone knew?

I currently have fanatec v3 so I can invert them.. and add some bits like the preformance kit. Not sure what benefit I would get or if anyone has done it ?

I voted non-invertes.

I own Fanatec ClubSport V2 pedals and Thrustmaster TPA-3 Pro pedals which are currently in the inverted position. One of the neat features of the TPA-3 Pro pedal design is that they can be configured either inverted or non-inverted without any kind of additional framework.

Upvote 0
Unless you want your pedals very reclined (horizontal) to simulate street cars or trucks, I would use non-inverted, which work better when almost vertical.

Upvote 0
I always preferred inverted, but recently I switched to floor mounted when I bought the Thrustmaster T-LCM set. Turns out it doesn’t make that big of a difference. I don’t really notice which way they’re mounted during driving; if anything I’ve gotten less cramping in my left foot during long sessions, but YMMV

Upvote 0
I'm using inverted pedals that I inverted myself as I used them non-inverted before, and I would not say there's much difference compared to non-inverted. To me, at least. Distance, angle of the pedals and all that is way more important, and that has to be set correctly regardless of inverted or non-inverted.

Upvote 0
Trakracer has a inverted pedal mount for aluminum rigs that I am using to mount my HE pro pedals and it works well , I much prefer inverted pedals as I can seem to get the angles and feel I want a lot easier.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back