RACE 07 Racing Club (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hya all

As a start lets kick some WTCC cars after the pause period. :)

Time: 19.00 GMT / 20.00 CET
Practise: 30 min
Qualy: 30 min
Race: 2*10 laps
Weather: Dry

Track: Istanbul
Cars: WTCC 06 and 07

Server name: RSC # RPMnet.org
Password: spa

Server 1 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #1
  1. Attila Domján - Chevy
  2. Gareth Hickling - Peugeot
  3. Pauliebhoy Harrigan - Seat Leon
  4. Gregory Degreef - BMW E90
  5. Mehmet Arikan - Seat
  6. Jerome Benard - Alfa Romeo
  7. Cristian Haba - BMW E90
  8. Christian Deparis - Seat 07
  9. Jens Hoeppner - BMW E90
  10. Patrick van Driel -Seat Leon
  11. James Yates - BMW E46
  12. Jari Vinnari - BMW E90
  13. Marcel Hulsbergen - Alfa 156
  14. Peter Böszörményi - Seat Leon
  15. Kent Karlén - Chevy 07
  16. darron miller - Peugeot
  17. Michael Herrmann - Alfa 156
  18. Nico Major - BMW E90
  19. Rami Kaukola - BMW E90
  20. Christopher Aponte - Seat LEon
  21. Simon Trendell - Peugeot
  22. big daddy Morpheus Lightning McQueen - car tbd
  23. Baron-Rouge[NO-B] - Seat Leon
  24. ingemar petersson Seat Leon
  25. Nevermind - Seat Leon
Server 2 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #2
  1. Driver
  2. Driver
  3. Driver
  4. Driver
  5. Driver
  6. Driver
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver

• Rick Hurst

Why are in GTsport no custom skins allowed :confused: Could have this one ready to use.

View attachment 27649
made by David Garcia

we cant use the skins in sprots class becas all the skins have to uploaded to server and everyone needs to have them on there pc becas the default skin shows as differnt cars. ie, the ferrari shows up has a lacetti. not sure wat the porsche shows up has. plus they dont go into custom skins, they go in the mod folder.

very nice skin btw

Fatigue got the best of me as I mentioned that I have strep throat. After R1 i was exhausted. Was running at 11th after a few laps which with this group, is not too bad. A few mistakes and then I'm left with a battle with glen for 15th I think. Lots of fun, wish I could've raced the 2nd race.

See you tomorrow night at rouen.

I really, really want to try this race.

However, Tuesday is the single busiest day of the week for me, and I often don't get home from work until after this would start, and might be too tired besides. This is actually the reason I haven't ran on Tuesday when the F1 races were up.

I've been wanting to run the IFM cars since Race On came out, though, so I will try and be here if I can.

Definitely my worst Friday showing of the few I've run. Things didn't look bad during practice, as I was solidly mid-pack, and thought qualifying wasn't great, I did end up P16, not too bad a showing.

R1: A typical start found my P18 by the end of turn 1, then going into the hairpin, I way misjudged how much braking would happen and had to dive off course to prevent a pile up. In doing so I apparently missed the sector 1 timing trip, so my first lap was never counted. From then on pretty much made practice laps, raced folks when I could, but ended up giving up positions (that would have otherwise been potentially good battles - such as with Glenn Laps 2&3) when the blue flags got really annoying. Ended up P21.

R2: Made it from P19 to P14 during lap 1, then started swapping positions a little. Had another slight off in the haipin, which let Michael C and Glenn get by. Had a good view of their battle for a while. Kept it on the road after that, which allowed me to claw my way to a P13 (may be scored p12?) finish.

The lack of general grip at this track gave a lot of people fits, but I liked the track itself. It pretty much has everything but a banked turn and corner markers (did anyone notice the yellow cones out during practice were not there for the race or qually?).

This would be a fun track in Radical!

Hi Hugo!
After a long time it seems maybe I will be able to take part on a race. I wouldn't like to miss this long avaited killer combo... :)
Put me on reserve please!

I was wondering how rusted I become. Does anyone have already some laptimes?
After a few laps my best was a mid 1:44...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back