RACE 07 Racing Club (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hya all

As a start lets kick some WTCC cars after the pause period. :)

Time: 19.00 GMT / 20.00 CET
Practise: 30 min
Qualy: 30 min
Race: 2*10 laps
Weather: Dry

Track: Istanbul
Cars: WTCC 06 and 07

Server name: RSC # RPMnet.org
Password: spa

Server 1 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #1
  1. Attila Domján - Chevy
  2. Gareth Hickling - Peugeot
  3. Pauliebhoy Harrigan - Seat Leon
  4. Gregory Degreef - BMW E90
  5. Mehmet Arikan - Seat
  6. Jerome Benard - Alfa Romeo
  7. Cristian Haba - BMW E90
  8. Christian Deparis - Seat 07
  9. Jens Hoeppner - BMW E90
  10. Patrick van Driel -Seat Leon
  11. James Yates - BMW E46
  12. Jari Vinnari - BMW E90
  13. Marcel Hulsbergen - Alfa 156
  14. Peter Böszörményi - Seat Leon
  15. Kent Karlén - Chevy 07
  16. darron miller - Peugeot
  17. Michael Herrmann - Alfa 156
  18. Nico Major - BMW E90
  19. Rami Kaukola - BMW E90
  20. Christopher Aponte - Seat LEon
  21. Simon Trendell - Peugeot
  22. big daddy Morpheus Lightning McQueen - car tbd
  23. Baron-Rouge[NO-B] - Seat Leon
  24. ingemar petersson Seat Leon
  25. Nevermind - Seat Leon
Server 2 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #2
  1. Driver
  2. Driver
  3. Driver
  4. Driver
  5. Driver
  6. Driver
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver

You four are on reserves - I will post in here with 15 minutes to go in practice (9:30GMT) how many of you can join in.

icon_neutral.gif

24 people by my count were on the list after someone dropped out his morning yet 25 there are in the server even though I was next on the list. Cheers for not doing what you said you were going to do.

Hey guys...seems to be mixed reaction to Thunder Forest.......I've just released an updated version today which fixes a few of the issues mentioned (startlights) and I'm guessing the stop/go was caused due to bad pit entry sensors (they are fixed now too!) as for you guys playing pinball with the walls - The first outing of the track was waaay back and used the BMW coupe (Gt Pro???) most of the guys that night had very little issue with bouncing off walls - and I (the track builder - who had done many laps on the track) was left in the (distant) stench of rubber and racefuel as I got left behind.....

If you liked the challenge of the "Loop" version - wait till the "LONG" version gets released - theres a whole new area of undulations/bumps and a tight (and flat) hairpin (I call it the "TABLETOP" Hairpin) hope to get that version released very soon...

I hope you'll give Thunder Forest another go sometime, and hopefully I see its being used so I can join you guys on the track....

Cheers,
Chris Mackenzie

Q rolled on T1 haha

R1 start 23rd on grid got to 14th after about 5 turns and then off'd and damaged susp with 30+ degree offset steering wheel which made evey Right Hander super over steery and ended up on the inside on grass a bit too often... Got S&G for pit limiter not working too AWESOME!

R2 Started at back but got up to 9th or 10th and good racing behind Chris till I fished tailed and lost a slot...

For a track I only installed today and got ~ 1 hr practice, did ok and had fun...

For those on TeamSpeak, thanks for the commentary...

Not the best taste after having bad luck today...

QUALY: Managed to qualy on P7 with a good lap and quite happy as the distance with the guys ahead was not really much.

RACE: Started loosing a couple of positions as my setup was not thinking on a standing start and first gear was long on purpose to fit in the slowest corners of Algarve... after a couple of corners I was already on P6 and in a cool chase with the group of P3, P4 & P5 (Marc Guy, Dariusz Swiderski and Rhis Gardner if I am right)... when I was alread into the group, after 2 or 3 laps, electricity supply failed at home for 15 seconds. RACE OVER

Hope you had fun guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play