Instructions for Sim-Lab single TV/monitor stand

Discussion in 'Sim Racing Hardware' started by Flyinjake, Jan 9, 2019.

1. Flyinjake

Flyinjake

Ratings:
    +1
    Hi

I am about to build the Sim-Lab P1 and the single TV/monitor stand, but I just can't find instructions on how to build the TV stand. I have reached out to Darko but just wanted to ask the community as well. On their website they only provide instructions for trible monitor stand. If anyone has a link to pictures of how this is done or maybe a YouTube video it would be much appreciated.

2. anton_Chez

anton_Chez
    Premium

Ratings:
    +345
    I have the triple stand, the chassis mounted one, not the free standing one. Although I only use it for a single screen now. Can you maybe post some pics of the parts you are looking at so that we can recommend a solution? It might be different to what I've used.

3. Neil Farren

Neil Farren

Ratings:
    +66
    If it’s this one you are talking about https://sim-lab.eu/product/single-monitor-tv-stand/ then it’s fairly obvious from the second picture what you need to do. However, better instructions is one of the areas where Sim Lab really need to improve.

• Agree Agree x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.