F1 2011 Instant replay length ??

F1 2011 The Game (Codemasters)

Mark Reynolds

Physics & AI Programmer
Sorry if its a dumb question, but my replays are like 5 secs long maximum, sod all use........any way to lengthen them (not the post race replay, thats obviously a full length affair.)

Am I to believe everyone's instant replay length is 5 seconds then ???

Thats it mate. Pretty crappy and I can't believe that they didn't change that in the new game. It was requested by plenty of people. Like you say its more or less useless because by the time you can get to a position where you can pause the game it has more often than not run on too far to enable you to view the bit you want..pointless!!! You can view a whole race replay right after you finish a race but no way to save it for later viewing. On consoles the only way is to record it externally.

Totally agree mate. They have not even modified anything on the replays on 2011! the replays r rubish to be honest. Just like no cars retire at Monaco on some races. Pathetic as that would never happen.

I'm sure they will get around to a proper replay system in good time, making a game has priorities, and I would rather this was a crap element than something else important like DRS and Kers didn't exist etc.

ATM the replay system just ticks the game designers feature box, nothing more ATM.

It's ironic that it WAS longer last year, so why so short now?

By the time the car has settled after an accident/incident, the replay isn't long enough to see what led to the situation in the first place.

Not to mention the rubbish cameras ........ (oops, I did!)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back