Tracks Inspiration - Crystal Palace Track Renovation.

"Crystal Palace, less than four miles from the West End of London, is one of the oldest venues used for racing in the world, and the first place from which live televised motor-racing was ever broadcast." http://www.speedhunters.com

We have the GPLea Crystal Palace V1.0 from 2014, but it's pretty much undriveable these days despite the valiant effort of conversion from Factor1. There's also a huge step in the track as well. It's a shame that this track isn't better represented in AC, it has a great deal to offer and the unique environment would be a real showcase for 3D modelling...

The Original Track & Speedway Circuit during the existence of the actual Crystal Palace itself.

38.jpg

The GPLea Track is the later simplified design, but there's potential for 3 layouts...

76.jpg

The racing at Crystal Palace was some of the most exciting ever...

Have I inspired to you renovate the track and make it one of the best ever seen in AC? I hope so :thumbsup:

https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/gplea-crystal-palace.2580/download

But really your best bet is getting into it yourself. People that can do the craft and got time generally don't sit around not knowing what to do. They initially started because they really wanted a certain car or track.

And then also starts too many projects, more than they can cope with :D I told myself once - I will never start a project before finishing one. Did I succeed ? -No..., just like many other modders.

If that is not enough older mods always has something to get improved, or added, and they will also require time to support them, till it is enough, but it is never enough.

Just went looking for this track. There is a very good, at least looks wise, version for RF2. So potential for a conversion.

We have the GPLea Crystal Palace V1.0 from 2014, but it's pretty much undriveable these days despite the valiant effort of conversion from Factor1.

So, dare I hope for a conversion from RF2? :thumbsup:

But really your best bet is getting into it yourself.

I would if I could, but I can't. :(

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back