Cars Initial D 5th Stage Mazda RX-7 FD3S (Keisuke Takahashi) [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Samcool22 submitted a new resource:

Initial D 5th Stage Mazda RX-7 FD3S (Keisuke Takahashi) - Realistic looking and handling replica from Initial D

Here is the first car in the series of Initial D 5th stage replica cars I will be making. Keisuke Takahashi's Mazda RX-7 FD3S with the RE-AMEMIYA kit installed for better aero and and handling, car is tuned to 350bhp. You need content manager and the latest custom shaders for headlights/taillights to work.
View attachment 327542

Read more about this resource...

Mahad

Premium
Car is from Touge Workshop (or other groups), can be found since 2018 (there is also a similar car made for AC 1.11), probably ripped, if not why using .txt to provide download link ?

Car is from Touge Workshop (or other groups), can be found since 2018 (there is also a similar car made for AC 1.11), probably ripped, if not why using .txt to provide download link ?
model base is from touge workshop, as stated in the description of the car in assetto. however I got permission from touge workshop creator to use his models if I credit him.

Mahad

Premium
touge workshop rx-7 easy final spec

And they got the model from where ? From the search i made, a pratically same model can be found on Drift spirits - Android Apps Game. If not i'm 90% sure that this group and other like drift workshop rip all of their models.

upload_2019-10-4_9-0-55.png

Here is turbo data showing 0 boost

And they got the model from where ? From the search i made, a pratically same model can be found on Drift spirits - Android Apps Game. If not i'm 90% sure that this group and other like drift workshop rip all of their models.
im pretty sure gran turismo, check gamemodels.ru

Status
Not open for further replies.