Inefficiency of administrators

Hello to everyone, with this thread I would like to express my disdain and my disappointment towards the most inefficiency of the admins of this site.
As many have seen, in the section of Assetto Corsa modded cars has been shared a pay-mod created by ASR Formula by a fake user ... several reports have been made by several people since this morning but administrators have not yet Deigned to do their job by significantly damaging the team that accomplished this work

Now my questions are as follows:
- Do you have administrators on this site?
- Are there any controls on uploaded content?

I'm appalled by the inefficiency of the

My other personal observation. We know that our beta testers may distribute our models to friends or they can be loaded into second-tier sites, unknown! But I did not expect this to happen on an important site like RD.
My own personal opinion:)
im sorry but that is a issue for you to sort out with your beta testers not RD.

Staff opinion.:)
As for content
All you have to do is get in touch with us and we will take down any content that has not has permission to be uploaded to our site, these are the same rules even for official gaming content from developers.:)

We don't have the manpower to download and check every little bit of content, as Joseph stated.:)
And we have a terms of service
Every member that joins RD agrees to these terms, sadly some do not adhere to the rules, and when the perpetrator is brought to our attention we do act.:)

Last edited:
May I just add 99.9% of users here have a great deal of respect for modders,Most of us here at Racedepartment will delete ripped or stolen mods if we are aware of the situation.We all lose if modders are discouraged from bringing us the extra content we desire.
I have seen members here on many occasions challenge uploaders on the legitimacy of their content.If it should happen again get straight in and challenge them using the rating system,If we see such a challenge most of us here will not download the content.We don't want these people here anymore than you do.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back