IndyCar: Grand Prix of Portland Discussion Thread

Yeah, those were the lead changes, just that...
they have all done when someone is refueling and change tires.
That's often case in F1 too. Minus refueling.
Yup, same race. Check.
Oh just admit Brandon... you were naping.
That's ok, it comes with an age. :D

I've watched every IndyCar race (five in person) and F1 race this season, there's only one that I nap through and it's not IndyCar. ;) :cool: Well, that's not entirely true, NASCAR makes me nap like no other. :laugh:

And they say F1 is boring.
There was more overtakes in almost every F1 race than here.
If there wasn't those two pileups... there wouldn't be much of the action here. I don't watch every IC race so... tbh this may be exception, dunno... (ovals are excluded of course)
Maybe they need some kind of ...DRS ? :D

Haven't watched the race yet myself, but if this is the case it's definitely the outlier. This season has been good; not as good as last season, but still orders of magnitude more exciting than any F1 race I've seen in the last 20 years.

Pretty sure Dixon passed Herta for the lead on the track - happened right in front of me coming out of T7 and down the back straight. So not all were in the pits.
Yeah, you are right. That was on back straight of 37th lap. On very next start/finish line Power passed him, next turn Rossi and few turns later Rosenqvist. Herta's tires were dying so he stroll to the pits on lap 40.

edit:
Oh you lucky *** ...right in front of back straight huh ? :devilish:
:)

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back