IndyCar: Grand Prix of Portland Discussion Thread

The proper version of Portland for AC is here and we're nearly 100% done. 33 pits. PIR doesn't have working lights around the back half of the track and through T10-11-12, but it does now ;)
simtraxx version is nothing like this.
Only thing left is 3D grass. Blimps, Balloons, Planes, banner work, video boards, 3d spectators, many replay cameras and more done. Just needs the 3d grass.:sneaky:

I've driven thousands of laps at PIR in various race cars IRL, this version is spot on. Even with bumps or not in the right places. Soon!
Screenshot-ks-porsche-911-rsr-2018-aa-portland-rf2-11-8-119-15-2.jpg
Screenshot-lexus-lc500-gt500-aa-portland-rf2-30-8-119-9-36-3.jpg
Screenshot-ks-porsche-911-rsr-2018-aa-portland-rf2-11-8-119-15-8.jpg

Looking great :thumbsup:

2 of my teammates are racing at Portland this weekend and we were looking for a good version to help practice in sim. This would have been perfect. So close to perfect timing:cry:

I'm rooting for Power, i hope there will be no bad luck for him :D
and the unluckiest of all, Colton Herta! Colton's wins could be great too, i'd love to see him pass felix and santino in the ranking.

• Deleted member 205301

..damn ! you missed the first corner chaos so....

Indycar races on sky F1 channel are gift from heaven! you'll have the broadcast with all the sounds(cars and radios) except commentary during NBC's cancerous commercial breaks.

..damn ! you missed the first corner chaos so....
I actually missed the whole race. None of the channel I have broadcast this series. Shame, really.
I think I'll scan www for a footage of the race. So I better go off here now, I feel like you guys just about to say out loud complete race results plus who made the fastest lap. :D

I actually missed the whole race. None of the channel I have broadcast this series. Shame, really.
I think I'll scan www for a footage of the race. So I better go off here now, I feel like you guys just about to say out loud complete race results plus who made the fastest lap. :D

Same boat here. It's only shown on an obscure channel only available in the top tier cable packages in this country.

Found it. :)
Fairly good rip and only 2.9 G in size. If anyone needs a link ...pm me. :rolleyes:
Don't do it if you're not familiar with torrents tho. :giggle:

• Deleted member 205301

In wich country are you ? there is an application (periscope) for smartphone,in wich, the Indycar officially broadcast eveything, from Indy light to Indycar... it could be helpfull...
@++

I missed the first 11 laps, been a decent race.
Decent is probably the best word to describe this race, agreed.
Seems like Dixon's luck has now been used up, 2nd race in a row with
mechanical problems. Championship is out of reach now, a miracle is
necessary at Laguna Seca.
Newgarden on the other hand had a bit luck this time, he was right
behind Daly and Rahal when they crashed, could have turned out
differently. Going to be hard to catch him now, even with double points.
If he's gonna be the champion, it will be deservedbecause, despite
some unusual, stupid mistakes he was clearly the most consistent
driver thisseason.
And finally, Rahal and Hunter Reay, what the hell were they thinking?
Especially Ryan braked so late into the corner i can't believe it. Poor
Jack Harvey ran on 4th i believe, so sad for him and the whole,
brave Meyer-Shank Racing team.

Looks like Newgarden's championship to lose now. He's been living a charmed life the last few races with everything going his way (even when he spins) while the racing god's have been smiting his challengers left and right. Rooting for Rossi but the Universe seems to have decided this year is not his year. :cautious:

Looks like Newgarden's championship to lose now. He's been living a charmed life the last few races with everything going his way (even when he spins) while the racing god's have been smiting his challengers left and right. Rooting for Rossi but the Universe seems to have decided this year is not his year. :cautious:
As much as I'm a huge Power fan, and thrilled he won, I think Rossi's had the best season. Newgarden's been great, but also very lucky (his mistakes never seem to cost him much), and Pagenaud had a great May through July, but seems to have fallen off the pace a bit since.

Still a bit shocked at the Rahal and RHR wrecks. At least Rahal owned up to his, but what was RHR doing throwing that block/squeeze on his teammate, then taking out Harvey in a Sato-esque brain fart?

Have a feeling Power's going to dominate at Laguna Seca, but can't wait regardless.

And they say F1 is boring.
There was more overtakes in almost every F1 race than here.
If there wasn't those two pileups... there wouldn't be much of the action here. I don't watch every IC race so... tbh this may be exception, dunno... (ovals are excluded of course)
Maybe they need some kind of ...DRS ? :D

And they say F1 is boring.
There was more overtakes in almost every F1 race than here.
If there wasn't those two pileups... there wouldn't be much of the action here. I don't watch every IC race so... tbh this may be exception, dunno... (ovals are excluded of course)
Maybe they need some kind of ...DRS ? :D

I guess you were watching a different race. There were 7 lead changes among 5 different drivers and 93 overtakes for position.

http://www.imscdn.com/INDYCAR/Documents/5470/2019-09-01/indycar-eventsummary.pdf

How many lead changes/leaders were there in Spa? Not 7.

Yeah, those were the lead changes, just that...
they have all done when someone is refueling and change tires.
That's often case in F1 too. Minus refueling.
Yup, same race. Check.
Oh just admit Brandon... you were naping.
That's ok, it comes with an age. :D

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 62 29.4%
  • More leagues

Votes: 41 19.4%
  • Prizes

Votes: 43 20.4%
  • Trophies

Votes: 24 11.4%
  • Forum trophies