IndyCar: 2019 Grand Prix of Long Beach

It's gonna be a great weekend for Motorsport fans,
Imsa and Indycar at long beach , MotoGP , F1 , Formula E , Supercars , blancpain endurance(monza) , SuperGT (Okayama) , nascar and european le mans
I'll watch them all (except ELMS and nascar) if there aren't any schedule conflicts , but i'll give priority to Indycar+F1+supercars
you wont have any time to anything else this weekend with all those events going on

Long Beach is my favorite Indy race... Too bad I can't watch it this year because of the sucky Indy coverage in Canada. I'll try to find some time to catch the Blancpain GT race at Monza.

I made an attempt to watch a couple of the NASCAR road race rounds last season and gave up because of the constant stream of commercials, the same for Indycars. I always thought (simple suck that I am!) 'Pay TV' was supposedly 'Commercial Free'.
:roflmao:

In North America there is no Free-to-Air anymore AFAIK, and the commercials only get more on the specialty upper-tier channels that cost you more.

The entire system is just ridiculous and I absolutely refuse to pay for any of it anymore. I pay $100/mo for my internet, and that's already highway robbery as far as I'm concerned.

Fast 6 results :
ROSSI : 1:06:4811
DIXON : 1:06:7479
POWER : 1:06:8748
NEWGARDEN: 1:06:9096
PAGENAUD: 1:07:1877
RAHAL : 1:07:3052

I watched it on the monthly "guest channel" - but if you ask me then it was close to more boring than latest F1 GP (China).
The only slightly entertaining was to watch how lousy and slow the pitstops is here compared to F1.:whistling:

I watched it on the monthly "guest channel" - but if you ask me then it was close to more boring than latest F1 GP (China).
The only slightly entertaining was to watch how lousy and slow the pitstops is here compared to F1.:whistling:

Not a good example of a typical Indycar race, unfortunately. Hey, every series has its boring moments. :p

The main reason I was hanging on for some time was because I can remember the track from iRacings unfinished socalled "tech tracks".
And when the TV view changed to cockpit view it was pretty interesting to see how close the view was to iRacings laser scan.
Hehe eventhough all the side track environment is only some grey chicken wire in iRacing:p
I honestly dont understand why iRacing hasnt finished this great track.:cool:

I like the circuit, and there have been some great races on it. Last year's Indycar race at LB was pretty good; and includes Bourdais making probably the greatest move I've seen in modern motorsport.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.