• Welcome to the largest (sim) racing website in the world!
    Blurring the line between real and virtual motorsports.

Featured IndyCar: 2019 Grand Prix of Long Beach

Discussion in 'Motorsports' started by Paul Jeffrey, Apr 10, 2019.

1. bladerunner2k5

bladerunner2k5

Ratings:
    +2
    you wont have any time to anything else this weekend with all those events going on

• Haha Haha x 2
  2. michelforest

michelforest

Ratings:
    +117
    Long Beach is my favorite Indy race... Too bad I can't watch it this year because of the sucky Indy coverage in Canada. I'll try to find some time to catch the Blancpain GT race at Monza.

3. Ryno917

Ryno917

Ratings:
    +528
    In North America there is no Free-to-Air anymore AFAIK, and the commercials only get more on the specialty upper-tier channels that cost you more.

The entire system is just ridiculous and I absolutely refuse to pay for any of it anymore. I pay $100/mo for my internet, and that's already highway robbery as far as I'm concerned.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Nick Gregory

Nick Gregory
    Forever a backmarker Premium

Ratings:
    +619
    You could find a totally legal stream if you really wanted to.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. wombat999

wombat999
    Premium

Ratings:
    +328
    Or you could do as I do............:confused:

6. farjam

farjam

Ratings:
    +175
    Fast 6 results :
    ROSSI : 1:06:4811
    DIXON : 1:06:7479
    POWER : 1:06:8748
    NEWGARDEN: 1:06:9096
    PAGENAUD: 1:07:1877
    RAHAL : 1:07:3052

7. chili pepper

chili pepper

Ratings:
    +220
    Ah, a rucksack full of food and drink and some adult diapers, he'll be right as rain... ;)

• Haha Haha x 2
  8. Ole Marius Myrvold

Ole Marius Myrvold
    JWB 96-13 Premium

Ratings:
    +3,462
    Wasn't the greatest Indy race. The most interesting race I watched yesterday was Paris-Roubaix I think (No, didn't watch the 2-wheeled motorized action, it was supposedly quite good though)

9. Stepy

Stepy

Ratings:
    +38
    Wasn't the greatest F1 race either :sleep: blancpain was quite entertaining as was the GT4`s & Formula Renault (race 1)

10. BrunoB

BrunoB

Ratings:
    +71
    I watched it on the monthly "guest channel" - but if you ask me then it was close to more boring than latest F1 GP (China).
    The only slightly entertaining was to watch how lousy and slow the pitstops is here compared to F1.:whistling:

11. Ryno917

Ryno917

Ratings:
    +528
    Not a good example of a typical Indycar race, unfortunately. Hey, every series has its boring moments. :p

12. BrunoB

BrunoB

Ratings:
    +71
    The main reason I was hanging on for some time was because I can remember the track from iRacings unfinished socalled "tech tracks".
    And when the TV view changed to cockpit view it was pretty interesting to see how close the view was to iRacings laser scan.
    Hehe eventhough all the side track environment is only some grey chicken wire in iRacing:p
    I honestly dont understand why iRacing hasnt finished this great track.:cool:

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. Ryno917

Ryno917

Ratings:
    +528
    I like the circuit, and there have been some great races on it. Last year's Indycar race at LB was pretty good; and includes Bourdais making probably the greatest move I've seen in modern motorsport.

14. NikiGouda

NikiGouda

Ratings:
    +12
    Best photo ever?:D LEGENDS

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.