INDY NXT 2023 SKINPACK (Road Version) - URD Formula Lights

Skins INDY NXT 2023 SKINPACK (Road Version) - URD Formula Lights 1.5

Login or Register an account to download this content
Vittorio Bassi 484 submitted a new resource:

INDY NXT 2023 SKINPACK (Road Version) - URD Formula Lights - 2023 Indy NXT for URD Formula Lights

Hi, I made this skinpack with the 2023 season liveries of the Indy NXT Championship.

The suite and the helmets are similar to the reality, they have all the same pattern, but realistic sponsors and colors for every driver.
I changed the logo of the tyres from cooper to firestone and also added the halo mod

Hope you like them and I will upload the remaining in this pack as soon as i can...

Read more about this resource...

Thanks for this! I started on it but got a bit distracted. I've got a Jamie Chadwick skin finished if you'd like to have it for the pack.

I've also got an extension that I can upload that fixes the mirroring issues with the tyres.

If you've not gotten too far in the process, I might also recommend doing the skins in 4K - they can be a bit blurry in 2K - something I learned when starting work on this car.

Thanks for this! I started on it but got a bit distracted. I've got a Jamie Chadwick skin finished if you'd like to have it for the pack.

I've also got an extension that I can upload that fixes the mirroring issues with the tyres.

If you've not gotten too far in the process, I might also recommend doing the skins in 4K - they can be a bit blurry in 2K - something I learned when starting work on this car.
Thank you so much for your work!!!! I will upload the tyre to the pack obviously giving you the credits ;)

I dont know if its possible, i saw it for the tatuus fa01 but i dont know if it requires something special or if its too complicated, but making a small skin for the steering wheel to remove the "UnitedRacingDesign" thing and adding a "Cosworth" instead like the real one would be awesome i think haha
Captura de pantalla 2023-04-29 090818.jpg

I dont know if its possible, i saw it for the tatuus fa01 but i dont know if it requires something special or if its too complicated, but making a small skin for the steering wheel to remove the "UnitedRacingDesign" thing and adding a "Cosworth" instead like the real one would be awesome i think haha View attachment 659277
I tried but the unitedracingdesign logo remains. If I manage to make it i will post it ;)

I dont know if its possible, i saw it for the tatuus fa01 but i dont know if it requires something special or if its too complicated, but making a small skin for the steering wheel to remove the "UnitedRacingDesign" thing and adding a "Cosworth" instead like the real one would be awesome i think haha View attachment 659277

I tried but the unitedracingdesign logo remains. If I manage to make it i will post it ;)
Here you go: https://drive.google.com/file/d/150FJDSLDm1Rs3FRobv7nL2sxvz35nFzG/view?usp=sharing

Would love to see that Chadwick skin? and can I say to both y'all thank you so much for the work on Indycar and Indy Lights/IndyNXT skins! doing the Indy Sim Gods work! Looking forward to hopefully seeing the rest of the IndyNXT grid! (espeically my boy James Roe) Thanks again!

Vittorio Bassi 484 updated INDY NXT 2023 SKINPACK (Road Version) - URD Formula Lights with a new update entry:

NEW SKINS, COSWORTH WHEEL AND FIRESTONE TYRES

Added:
- Cosworth Wheel Badges
- Fixed Firestone Tyres
- Christian Bogle
- Reece Gold
- Josh Pierson
- Toby Sowery
- Kiffin Simpson
- Hunter McElrea
- Jamie Chadwick
- James Roe
- Matteo Nannini
- Rasmus Lindh

Cape Motorsport Skin, Louis Foster Skin and updates to skins and helmet will arrive as soon as i can!!!

Read the rest of this update entry...

How did you get the halo on the car? The OP modder doesnt really have clear instructions and the instructions he gives in the discussion tab, multiple people, including myself, are struggling to figure out a way to get it on the car.

any help would be great!

How did you get the halo on the car? The OP modder doesnt really have clear instructions and the instructions he gives in the discussion tab, multiple people, including myself, are struggling to figure out a way to get it on the car.

any help would be great!
You have to copy the content file of the halo mod in LocalDiscC: /Programs (x86)/Steam/steamapps/common/assettocorsa and then you'll be fine. Ask for other questions :)

Last edited:
Vittorio Bassi 484 updated INDY NXT 2023 SKINPACK (Road Version) - URD Formula Lights with a new update entry:

NEW SKINS

Added:
- Louis Foster Andretti Autosport skin
- Jacob Abel's new livery
- Cape Motorsport skins (Enaam Ahmed, Mattew Brabham, Kiko Porto and both versions of Jagger Jones)
- Mattew Brabham, Victor Franzoni and Reece Gold Juncos Hollinger Racing skins

Fixed:
- Matteo Nannini and Rasmus Lindh skins (better logos positions)

Other skins will arrive soon stay tuned!! ;)

FINAL LIVERIES UPDATES (EVERY LIVERY)

UPDATES:

New liveries:
- Francesco Pizzi
- Yuven Sundaramonthy
- Mattew Brabham 76 Juncos
- Rasmus Lindh 10 HMD
- Jagger Jones 2nd version livery

Fixes:
- Alpha levels on Abel’s and Frost’s cars
- Small red imperfection and DHL logo position on Chadwick’s car
- Added Archer logo on Christian Rasmussen front wing
- Victor Franzoni Nashville rear wing logo

Liveries updates throughout the season:
- Christian Rasmussen Indianapolis 1 GP, Nashville GP and Portland...

Latest News

To join the OverTake Racing Club races I want them to be: (multiple choice)

• Free to access

Votes: 46 86.8%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 7 13.2%
  • Better structured racing club forum

Votes: 8 15.1%
  • More use of default game content

Votes: 4 7.5%
  • More use of fixed setups

Votes: 15 28.3%
  • No 3rd party registration pages

Votes: 18 34.0%