Resource icon

Tracks Indianapolis GP Pitlane AI 0.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
Peregrine submitted a new resource:

Indianapolis GP Pitlane AI - Pit lane AI for Indianapolis GP

I've created a makeshift Pitlane AI for Indianapolis GP so you can now start a Race Weekend for your custom championships. I've placed the Pitlane entrance right before the pitlane wall along the straight line because you can't place it anywhere near the real location of the pitlane entrance the author of the track placed obstacles along the way.

Read more about this resource...

I think he (delpinsky) means the track known as "indif1" not the current infield layout used for the Indianapolis Grand Prix (for Indycars, not F1 cars).

Or not. I ran an AI race @ indif1 and half the field crashed before T1. In pracy, some of the AIs successfully navigated the pitlane, some did not. Tant pis, I really like the track layout.

Oh? Ok I'm sorry I didn't get the context it's for the GP or F1 format. Hmm.. I'll check it out and update it accordingly by the way what are the class of cars?

The original Indy infield road circuit (2.6 miles) was built for the 2000 U.S. Grand Prix (an official F1 race) and motorcycle races. The present infield circuit (2.4 miles) was built in 2014 and hosts the Indianapolis GP for Indycars. The oval remains the only layout of any real historical significance.

The original Indy infield road circuit (2.6 miles) was built for the 2000 U.S. Grand Prix (an official F1 race) and motorcycle races. The present infield circuit (2.4 miles) was built in 2014 and hosts the Indianapolis GP for Indycars. The oval remains the only layout of any real historical significance.
That was exactly my intent; for the Historical F1 championship calendar nonetheless. I don't have the files for any other formats.

@Peregrine: I very much like the 2.6-mile layout, but the AIs don't at all. If you find a suitable AI file, please post it here. (Presumably, the pitlane AI file from the 2.4-mile layout might work--the pit traffic is the same--although the pit entrance is different.)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back