Incident Report - Season 6 Race 3 Imola

My Report

TS 119 - Per Anderson - After a slow start there was an incident ahead, Per ended up moving right, I lifted and planned on waiting but Per was going slower than I had anticipated and I made contact sending him to the left. In retrospect I should have obviously gotten harder on the brakes. My apologies to Per.

TS 528 - Eliezer - I come around the corner to find Eliezer stationary facing the wrong way. I have plenty of room to get past, he then spins his car directly into my path causing major contact.

TS 1298 - Anthony M - Anthony re-enters the track as I am passing at full speed making contact.

TS 3166 - Bob Laube - I make contact while trying to lap. Totally my fault, my apologies to Bob.

TS 3176 - Alex - After the incident with Bob I was travelling slowly and trying to stay out of the way as faster cars came through. I make very minor contact with the side of Alex car. My apologies to Alex (though hopefully just for the heart skipping a beat).

TS 3176 - Alex - After the incident with Bob I was travelling slowly and trying to stay out of the way as faster cars came through. I make very minor contact with the side of Alex car. My apologies to Alex (though hopefully just for the heart skipping a beat).
I think there was no contact at all mate. I just did not feel it if it was. And the replay screenshot tells me that you did not touch me.
tim.jpg

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back