IMSA 2023 Andretti Autosport #94

Skins IMSA 2023 Andretti Autosport #94 1.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
any idea why the license plate isn't showing on my AC?

20230517093335_1.jpg

when I edit the Numberplate.dds file and paste in the livery.png it works, but as is as I said I got a blank. Just a heads up (might be the only one with that problem)

I have to see if I screwed up something. I am going to analyze the problem, for the moment a quick solution is to go to the "ext_config.ini" search:

[MESH_ADJUSTMENT_...]
MESHES = GEO_Numberplate_L_A,GEO_Numberplate_R_A
IS_RENDERABLE = 1

and change the 1 to a 0, that will make the white square disappear.

Last edited:
I think I found the problem. If the name of the folder is changed, the "ext.config.ini" fails and causes some issues like the blank number plate.

Possible solution: Close the game, delete the skin folder completely, reinstall it again making sure the name is "2023_Andretti Autosport_94"
If that doesn't work, then the problem might be some configuration in your game.

I think I found the problem. If the name of the folder is changed, the "ext.config.ini" fails and causes some issues like the blank number plate.

Possible solution: Close the game, delete the skin folder completely, reinstall it again making sure the name is "2023_Andretti Autosport_94"
If that doesn't work, then the problem might be some configuration in your game.
Yes probably the name change is at fault, I rename all my skin folders so I can have the same sorting method through all my cars (year series team number something like that). Thanks so much for looking into it and again great skin!

Latest News

To join the OverTake Racing Club races I want them to be: (multiple choice)

• Free to access

Votes: 42 85.7%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 7 14.3%
  • Better structured racing club forum

Votes: 8 16.3%
  • More use of default game content

Votes: 4 8.2%
  • More use of fixed setups

Votes: 15 30.6%
  • No 3rd party registration pages

Votes: 15 30.6%