Improved Force Feedback

Misc Improved Force Feedback 1.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
Gaspedal submitted a new resource:

Improved Force Feedback - FFB Force Feedback

This mod is intended for steering wheel users only!

Are the FFB effects too weak for you? Do you want harder and more intense effects? Then you should install this mod.
- improved road effects
- improved curb effects
- improved oversteer effects
- improved understeer effects
- improved rumble effects
- Supports all DD Devices
- Supports Game Controller (no changes)
- Added Fanatec CS DD Wheelbases

Recommended ingame settings:

Force Feedback Strength: 65
Road Effects: 30
Curb Effects: 30
Offtrack Effects: 30
Damping: 3

For Fanatec:

FOR: 100
NDP: 20...

Read more about this resource...

Last edited:
Would you be able to post a backup of the original file, I lost mine and I want to test some things between the original and yours, Thanks!

I've been using your v1 files for a couple days. Overall I really like it but want to use it on some more tracks first before giving a full opinion. I definitely had to turn down my road sensitivity both in-game and in moza pithouse. The only issue I've had (not a super big one) is that on race starts the road bumps force your wheel to the side when going slow. It pretty much goes away once you get into 3rd gear. I was planning on using your v2 xml tonight

Last edited:
Thanks to you for trying to save the day by making driving on F1 23 more interesting. I've tried your mod and it's actually more intense, you can really feel the difference in power. Alas, while the effects are stronger, the driving sensation doesn't change, it's still as poor as ever. I hear that's going to change in F1 24, but I don't really believe it. I've just come back from a race in a VRC Formula Alpha 2023 v1.4 on Assetto, and it's just an abyss in terms of sensations... Anyway, thanks for your effort, this mod is installed on my F1 23 and will stay there ;)
I notice the same thing as jn3v at the start of a race, my steering wheel pulls to the right violently, but I like it, it adds a little spice.

Translated with DeepL.com (free version)

Latest News

What does easier access mean to you?

• Free access

Votes: 32 80.0%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 11 27.5%
  • Better structured forum

Votes: 10 25.0%
  • Standard game content

Votes: 12 30.0%
  • No 3pa registration pages

Votes: 10 25.0%