Resource icon

Tracks Improoved AI Line for San Francisco GRiD HQ-Real 1.0 2020-06-01

Login or Register an account to download this content
Marcoca61 submitted a new resource:

Improoved AI Line for San Francisco GRiD HQ-Real 1.0 - Improoved AI Line for San Francisco GRiD HQ-Real 1.0

I made a new AI-Line (fast_lane.ai) for San Francisco GRiD HQ-Real 1.0. It's not perfect as I tried to avoid that the AI cars cut the curves too much and bounce on the kerbs. In any case, they are faster almost 5 seconds in practice laps. just put on track folder/AI subfolder, make a backup copy of the original file before, in case you want to go back to the slower one.

Read more about this resource...

Hello, just a heads up..... The track is just called "San Francisco GRiD" The HQ Real is what i called my Billboard pack and has nothing to do with the Track itself, might want to drop the HQ Real part from your title to save any confusion.

Just to add to Fred's comment above. The "San Franciso GRID" track can be found on You Tube. The person creating this track and other tracks only posts them all on You Tube with some having download links. This track is not on Race Dept and we are not supposed to mention links not associated with Race Dept far as I know. Hope this helps.

I am finding, it varies on which car mod is being used on this track. I am getting a better handle on getting the different car mods around the San Francisco track. Besides doing new side lines, I had to create my own fast lane line so that the line stays further away from the curbs in the corners. Also adding very little AI Hints on each corner only for the cars that want to lean and try to flip over rounding the turns. Still testing things.

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back