Imola Rev.2019-2020 Ed.

Tracks Imola Rev.2019-2020 Ed. 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
Hi! Not sure if you are planning any updates. But anyway. Imola has removed all astroturf for concrete in the last couple of years, this was very noticeable during the Imola F1 race
I changed the CARPET surface in surface.ini of the Revised layout, so the friction is 0.95. You may want to consider that and make it more accurate in comparison to the real track

Finally, I'd remove the models.ini you have included in your mod, as it creates a checksum error (it's missing a line of code, so I'd simply remove that file so the normal layout works fine online)

Finally, love your work, your revision mods are fantastic

Hi! Not sure if you are planning any updates. But anyway. Imola has removed all astroturf for concrete in the last couple of years, this was very noticeable during the Imola F1 race
I changed the CARPET surface in surface.ini of the Revised layout, so the friction is 0.95. You may want to consider that and make it more accurate in comparison to the real track

Finally, I'd remove the models.ini you have included in your mod, as it creates a checksum error (it's missing a line of code, so I'd simply remove that file so the normal layout works fine online)

Finally, love your work, your revision mods are fantastic
Changes to surfaces.ini will also cause online issues FYI

1 STAR by copying the files where indicated, the icons and writings are from the revised circuit but in the game the graphics are always Imola's by default. I am the second to ask this question, will I have an answer?

Last edited:
Fortunately, if you are stubborn you will eventually get there on your own. However, for those who do not see the updated version, they must have the full version of the ContentManager and in the tracks section, select the skin to apply to the circuit. From inside the game I can't select these skins despite seeing the REVISITED IMOLA icon :)

Hi there, I've installed into Imola Revised, placed the 'imona_revised' folder inside the existing 'Imola' folder. This seems to be the correct file path? But I can't get this track to work. Every time I select to drive on Imola Revised, I just get the defualt track. I am very new to Assetto Corsa. What am I doing wrong, or missing here? Attached where I have placed the folder from the download.View attachment 430019

to select the skin you must have the full version of the content manager and from there in the tracks select the 2019 or 2020 skin :)
Immagine 2021-01-24 134905.png

Hi there, I have a problem with the file path, I have no Steamapp , so I copy the tracks file. Track is copied but when I trying to load it I have an error that track no founded. Any solution?

I installed the files as told to and overwrote everything that came up. Now whenever i try to boot into the revised version with either skin it just comes up with race cancelled. any one know how to fix?

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back