Imola Rev.2019-2020 Ed.

Tracks Imola Rev.2019-2020 Ed. 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
Is there any way to make track skins such as this and other to be my default skin for the track? Example - I race at Okayama on SRS and want it to use a skin I've downloaded, is that possible?

Hi!

Since I installed this version I have "Checksum failed" when entering online race. Cannot get it fixed or return to Original version. Anyone pls? I love this track.

- Off line does work
- I did overwrite all files
- Using Content Manager (I installed via explorer and just copy the folders)

Thanks!

Hi!

Since I installed this version I have "Checksum failed" when entering online race. Cannot get it fixed or return to Original version. Anyone pls? I love this track.

- Off line does work

Thanks!
@Delta7Fox as with your Spa update, if you alter the models.ini then you should create new layouts with these changes (and with new corresponding models.ini) and leave the original Kunos files untouched, otherwise anyone trying to use the track online will get checksum errors. It might be worth releasing an update that not only adds these changes as a new layout, but also restores the original models.ini for anyone that's already installed your current version.

Hi!

- Off line does work

Thanks!
@Amir Vodokotlic

You must deselect the skins for online play and you have to take the first layout named Imola (not Revised)

See overview please

@Mascot

Thank you but for Spa and Silverstone it's been done. (I didn't modified the kn5.files)

Attachments

• a.png
    a.png
    516.2 KB · Views: 594
Last edited:
@Mascot

Thank you but for Spa and Silverstone it's been done. (I didn't modified the kn5.files)
Did you alter the models.ini at all for the default layouts? This will also cause checksum errors.
Not tried online with it myself, just responding to the various posts from people who are getting checksum errors.

Did you alter the models.ini at all for the default layouts? This will also cause checksum errors.
Not tried online with it myself, just responding to the various posts from people who are getting checksum errors.
I didn't modify the ini.files, the "models.ini" files are the originals distributed by Kunos.

I have tested at home and I have no cheksum errors.

I can't understand why doesn't work !?

I didn't modify the ini.files, the "models.ini" files are the originals distributed by Kunos.

I have tested at home and I have no cheksum errors.

I can't understand why doesn't work !?
Ah, good. Thanks. Maybe people installed it wrong or (more likely) are trying to use your modified layout online.
Maybe add more detailed instructions for use, especially online? Just a suggestion.

Install the "Attach File" here : "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\assettocorsa\content\tracks\imola\

Attachments

• models.ini
    171 bytes · Views: 261
The mod looks really nice but I can't play online either, even after deleting the layout and skin files to make sure content manager wasn't trying to use them. Maybe I misunderstood something but the models.ini file above seems to be exactly the same as the one already in the mod?
Maybe there is some small difference in the models.ini file (like just a whitespace or something) or the servers are checking checksum for the modified images in the ui folder? Doesn't really make sense but those are the only files I see that are modified.
Edit: Using the "verify integrity of game files" feature in Steam properly restores the files (make sure to back up any mods that overwrite Kunos' files if you don't want to lose them).

Last edited:
Hi there, I've installed into Imola Revised, placed the 'imona_revised' folder inside the existing 'Imola' folder. This seems to be the correct file path? But I can't get this track to work. Every time I select to drive on Imola Revised, I just get the defualt track. I am very new to Assetto Corsa. What am I doing wrong, or missing here? Attached where I have placed the folder from the download.
1608927570384.png

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 24 24.7%
  • More leagues

Votes: 22 22.7%
  • Prizes

Votes: 20 20.6%
  • Trophies

Votes: 10 10.3%
  • Forum trophies