imola(2020-2023)camtool

Misc imola(2020-2023)camtool 2020-2023-remastered

Login or Register an account to download this content
Hi! This replay does not work for me. I copied the files to pyton/Camtool2/data but this replay does nothig. When I setup camtool in replay the camera gets stuck and follow the car all over the track from the same place.

Can anyone helpme?

Hi! This replay does not work for me. I copied the files to pyton/Camtool2/data but this replay does nothig. When I setup camtool in replay the camera gets stuck and follow the car all over the track from the same place.

Can anyone helpme?
make sure you go to settings in Camtool2 load the track then turn it on (power button)

The replays will only work if its named after the track excactly

Last edited:
make sure you go to settings in Camtool2 load the track then turn it on (power button)

The replays will only work if its named after the track excactly

Hi! Camtool works fine in spa. The pack has 4 json file so I asume that must chage filenames to track name, right? But... whats is the track name for imola? Tried with imola_init.json (cause spa json its named like that) but didnt work... :(

Hi! Camtool works fine in spa. The pack has 4 json file so I asume that must chage filenames to track name, right? But... whats is the track name for imola? Tried with imola_init.json (cause spa json its named like that) but didnt work... :(
Ive just tried it on the kunos imola with these and all working
\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\assettocorsa\apps\python\CamTool_2\data\imola_-GT4.json"
\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\assettocorsa\apps\python\CamTool_2\data\imola_-1.json"
\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\assettocorsa\apps\python\CamTool_2\data\imola_-2020.json"
\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\assettocorsa\apps\python\CamTool_2\data\imola_-2020_2.json"

Ive just tried it on the kunos imola with these and all working
\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\assettocorsa\apps\python\CamTool_2\data\imola_-GT4.json"
\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\assettocorsa\apps\python\CamTool_2\data\imola_-1.json"
\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\assettocorsa\apps\python\CamTool_2\data\imola_-2020.json"
\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\assettocorsa\apps\python\CamTool_2\data\imola_-2020_2.json"
Thanks! But... I don´t understand, did you renamed the files? How you chage from one replay to another?

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.