I'm 8 seconds off pace in ACC help

Hi guys! I am just gobsmacked at my pace VS any random person online in ACC. I am not an alien in terms of pace but I can say I'm doing alright vs real people in iRacing and AC1.

I'm not bragging but I have more than a hundred wins in iRacing in my 2 years of racing there. I also have a few in AC1 at simracing system platform. Like I can do 2:18 lap time at SPA in an Audi GT3 in AC1 races and I can see a few doing 17s and I'm not sad about it.

The thing is, my fastest laps in ACC is 2:25 in any given car while people around me are doing 18s and 17s! No matter how much I fiddle with the setups, I can only get to 2:24s! Geez, I'll be happy just to get in the 20s if I understand the problem. Impossible that I don't know the racing line if I am doing okay in other titles. I feel the cars are too heavy in ACC and the movements of the cars are a little gummy? Anybody wanna share opinions and tips? I'm not looking for world record lap times or alien speeds. Just enough to find my match online and have some racing instead of me lapping alone at the back.

Are your pedals calibrated correctly? Maybe you're not hitting 100% throttle on the straights.
Yes, pedals are fine. I've checked everything in my hardware set ups. I also feel like the input lag in this title is a bit too much with low fps. Tuning down the graphics to very ugly levels seems to fix the FPS and lag issues but the lap times are still far away from where I want them to be.

Show us an onboard lap with the HUD turned on.
Thanks for the reply mate. My PC is more like a transition/loaner PC right now. I just sold my racing/gaming PC and this is wifeys. It's a potato and will struggle to record me driving. :D Thanks for the interest though. I watched a few youtube videos and got some extremely loose setups that I cannot drive at all. I made some progress and am at 2:22s now. Still a far cry from what I can see other people can do, but I'll get there in a while. Cheers man!

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back